Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Our dedicated and highly trained nursing staff demonstrates compassion and care with each individual occupant. Our staff is what separates Niles Canyon Post Acute from all other facilities in the area.
- Our Medical Director, in coordination with our nursing staff, are working constantly to improve conditions and medical services for all of our occupants.
- Our director of nursing oversees the day-to-day care and treatment plans for each of our residents.
- Our nursing staff is able to handle medical needs.
- On staff registered dietitian
- Laboratory testing and X-rays
- Transportation services
- Pain management
- GIP services
- Respite stays
- Post-Hospital extended care
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Ileostomy Care
- Enteral feeding program
- Catheter care
- Colostomy Care
- Mental Health Psychologist
- Audiology Services
Programs & Education
- Nutrition & hydration programs
- Family education
- Bowel & bladder programs
- Medication management & education
- Hospice program
- Foot Care Program
- Diabetic management & education
- Off-site dialysis
Health Care Training
- Model environment for nurse training
- Continued learning courses and nursing programs
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Tracking and administration of Insulin
- Exercise planning and programs
- Dietary menu planning
- Resident and family member education.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.